At this time, we do not support prepaid cards as a funding source for your Long Game Account. To create a Long Game account, all users need to link to a US checking or savings account supported by Plaid.
Articles in this section
- Why am I being asked for my Social Security Number (SSN)?
- Who can create a Long Game account?
- Do I need to link a bank account?
- How do I verify my email address?
- Why am I being asked for more documentation during account sign-up?
- What is the photo ID and why is it needed?
- Can I use a prepaid card to put money in my Long Game account?
- Can I create more than one account?
- Is Long Game Free?
- When are prize drawings?