In order to use your Long Game debit card, you'll need to first make sure you have funds in your Long Game Everyday account.
Your Long Game debit card is funded from your Everyday Account balance: not from your Savings Jars.
Depositing into your Long Game Everyday Spending Account
- From the home screen tap the bottom left icon with the $ symbol. This will take you to your "My Finances" page.
- Tap "Everyday Account" at the top to access your Everyday Spending account.
- Tap “Deposit” to initiate a transfer into your Long Game Everyday account.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to initiate a funds transfer into your Everyday account
- You can transfer funds into your Everyday account from your Long Game Savings Jars (transfer will happen instantly) or from your linked bank account (transfer will take 2-4 business days).
- Tap "Confirm" to finalize the transfer.
Instantly Transfer Funds To Your Everyday Spending Account
Long Game supports instant transfers onto your debit card via money transfer apps such as Venmo, Paypal, and Cash App. To transfer funds instantly onto your Long Game card:
- Add your Long Game debit card as a payment method in your money transfer app
- Be sure to select your Long Game debit card when you cash out instantly
- Your transferred funds will be made available immediately on your Long Game debit card
Please note that instant transfers are currently only available from money transfer apps onto your Long Game debit card.
If you're transferring funds between your Long Game account and your linked bank account, the transfer is completed as an ACH transfer and will take 2-4 business days to process. You can find out more here: How long do transfers take?
- Open the Long Game app
- Tap the dropdown menu at the top left of the home screen
- Tap on "Set Up Direct Deposit"
- You'll be taken to a "Set Up Direct Deposit" Form
- Fill out the name of your employer, the amount of your paycheck that you'd like to direct deposit, and tick the "I agree" box to complete in the form.
- Tap the "Create Direct Deposit Form" at the bottom
- You'll receive an email with a PDF form which you can provide to your employer or HR rep.
- Your employer will set up your direct deposit with your payroll provider.
- That's it! You're all set.
Direct deposits funnel directly into your Long Game Everyday account, so as soon as your paycheck is issued, your direct deposit funds will be available on your Long Game debit card.