To fund your Long Game Everyday Spending Account:
- From the home screen tap the bottom left icon with the $ symbol. This will take you to your "My Finances" page.
- Tap "Everyday Account" at the top to access your Everyday Spending account.
- Tap “Deposit” to initiate a transfer into your Long Game Everyday account.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to initiate a funds transfer into your Everyday account
- You can choose to transfer funds into your Everyday account from your Long Game Savings Jars (transfer will happen instantly) or from your linked bank account (transfer will take 2-4 business days).
- Tap "Confirm" to finalize the transfer.
You can also set up direct deposit with your HR department via the Long Game mobile app:
- Open the Long Game app
- Tap the dropdown menu at the top left of the home screen
- Tap on "Set Up Direct Deposit"
- You'll be taken to a "Set Up Direct Deposit" Form
- Fill out the name of your employer, the amount of your paycheck that you'd like to direct deposit, and tick the "I agree" box to complete in the form.
- Tap the "Create Direct Deposit Form" at the bottom
- You'll receive an email with a PDF form which you can provide to your employer or HR rep.
- Your employer will set up your direct deposit with your payroll provider.
- That's it! You're all set.
Direct deposits funnel directly into your Long Game Everyday account, so as soon as your paycheck is issued, your direct deposit funds will be available on your Long Game debit card.