To ensure that you receive your Long Game debit card, any applicable end-of-year tax statements, and any other important account-related notices, it's essential that the address on your Long Game account is always current and up-to-date.
Your Long Game account address must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a permanent, residential address where you reside and can receive mail
- Must not be a PO Box, business address, or other mail forwarding address
Here's how you can update the address on your Long Game account:
- File a support request at help.longgame.co
- In your support request, include your full name and your new, updated mailing address
- Attach 2 supporting documents to your support request
- Valid, current government-issued ID (such as a driver's license, passport, or other state ID)
- A recent piece of qualifying mail (utility bill, bank statement, pay stub, or car registration) that includes:
- Date of issue (the document must be less than 60 days old)
- Your name
- Your updated, residential address
Please note that your supporting documents must be clear, complete, and easy to read. If the document is cut off, unclear, blurry, or otherwise incomplete, we'll ask you to resubmit your documents.
Once we've received your address change documents, we'll submit them to nbkc bank for final approval of your address change. This process typically takes 1-2 business days.